POPULAR DISC JOCKEY TUNICE DIED IN A DOMESTIC ACCIDENT.
• The popular Abuja based disk jockey died after getting involved in a domestic accident at his residence in Abuja, State capital.
• It was reported that DJ TUNICE died on Monday, The nation got informed about his dead on Monday night.
• Many fan took the solemn news to social media to bid the deceased their final good-bye and how he will be greatly and strongly missed.
It is a sad news and a troubling moment for his family members, relatives and friends over the globe as the news of the enthusiastic young DJ spread abroad.
According to so many reporters of the demise of the Abuja based entertainer DJ TUNICE, it was disclosed that the DJ encounter a domestic accident.
• It was said that the DJ fell down and hit his hand on the floor while mopping. At the same time friend and family also said that DJ TUNICE has been rejected by different hospitals.
• From Facebook, A friend of the deceased named Fi’ammari Macher Zoaka, wrote about the demise. In his words….
“This is one of the hardest farewell I will ever write in this life because I saw you on Friday and we were talking about the ‘what next’ saw messages in the deejay pool that you were pronounced dead then alive later that you had passed on”
“You fought for life, you fought to live. The system failed you, the government failed you. The three hospital you were taken to prior failed you. I pray the Lord grant your family the strength to bear this. Sleep well my fighting partner” sleep well @ dj_Tunice.
#Rest on #RIP #Tunice.
Another wrote again, his name @ hypermanjerry on Instagram, mourned on his demise and offered his final farewell and goodbye.
” Mi Dawg, my candle is in all social media platforms for you. I am gonna miss our good and ugly times vibing pon the pic with you. Bro DJ’s Don’t die, they simply go to play in heaven. Emma, I am weak thou, but I believe we will see again.”
His friends took the sad information to social media to express their sudden grieve and shock at his demise. May his soul rest in perfectg peace, Amen.